Thursday, October 24, 2013

MY EDVANTURE SHOES




            one month ago after school i was shooked to see an elephant was chasing me. It’s body  which were big and round,made a great shake as if hell could collapes into pieces. I finally decided to give up,then i stopped and let the elephant came toward me. Suddenly that elephant crouched down near me with it’s behind was facing me. That moment it discharged poop onto my shoes. I went home crying and that evening i washed my shoes with dishes liquid soap,and rinsed them with gutter water,until my shoes clean and shiny again.
            In the night after i washed my shoes i went to India to dry my shoes under the sunshine. I had never thought that i run into Sharukhan and Kajol Devgan,we sang chaiya chaiya and dancing together cheerfully. I was so influenced  by it,when i was on my way home,i was still singing and dancing.
                After i got back in Malang i fell asleep. Because i was very exhausted. i dreamed i was in Hogwarts with Harry Potter. Harry Potter wanted to spell Voldemort so Voldemort could be more handsome,than Harry Potter gave Voldemort a new nose. But Voldemort avoided,the spell instead,the spell hit me. My nose was as along as phonokio’s nose. I was so depressed and accidentally i fell into deep ocian. A big whale swallowed into it’s stomach,i waited for 270 years for that whale to spray trough it’s nose. Than my waiting was paid off,i flew into the sky then fell back into the deep ocian,after wards the wale swallowed me again.
               I woke up from my dream and checked out through a telescope. It turned out that there was a storm in india. The rain was pouring to my shoes  so haavily,i went back to India riding cockatoo,when i got there i rescued my shoes right away,but i was too late my shoes was soaking wet. i went home broken hearted. The cockatoo looked tired then lost it’s belance,i dropped my left shoe into the ocean and a whale ate it. I only had my right shoe  then i throwed it away. The elephant came toward the shoe then discharged feces onto my shoe again that was laid  down on the street ,i cried out so loud,all the windows on the street where i was passing were broken into pieces.


my re-orientation 
coment
This story is very interesting and unique cute, I love writing this story
about my shoes affected elephant dung, I wash my shoes, leave them in India, I met sharukhan and kajol Devgan, I went back to Java and dreamed harry potter, I am enchanted, splashed in the ocean on a whale eating, I got up, took the My shoes and my shoes in eating whale and fell again on the road and his elephants throw dirt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment